Merzouga Berber Luxury Camp / Luxury Desert Camps Morocco
Looking for luxury and authenticity experience in Desert ? At Sahara Camel Trips we offer overnights stay at Merzouga luxury desert camp where you will experience camel trekking in Erg Chebbi desert , watch beautiful Sunset & Sunrise over the soft sand of the Sahara, try sandboarding if that's an activity you're interested in, eat fresh delicious traditional food, listen to Berber drumming music and enjoy watching a sky full of bright stars. Our team will assure to provide you a lifetime experience that you will never forget .
Merzouga luxury camp Morocco
* Duration : 1 night
* Departure time : 2 hours before the sunset
* Starting point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Ending point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Luxury option : 90 euros / person (Luxury Berber camp )
* Experience camel trek through the Erg Chebbi dunes
* Beautiful sunset over the sand dunes of the Sahara
* Try Sandboarding ( Optional )
* Overnight stay at luxury camp (Private bathroom)
* Listen to Berber drumming music
* Enjoy watching starry sky
* Wonderful sunrise in Desert
Luxury Desert Camp Merzouga
Morocco Luxury camp in the desert Set in the impressive desert landscape, provides each spacious guest tent is replete with private, en-suite bathroom facilities with toiletries. and fully-furnished sumptuous bedrooms completed with wall-to-wall rugs, armchairs, mirrors, lamps, and the finest bed linens. Electricity is provided in the guest tents in the evenings via solar power. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy a beautiful wilderness in the most deluxe of accommodations, it offers pure luxury at every level but retains the spirit of the culture of the Sahara Desert, given it is run exclusively by a Berber team who all originate from the area. The team are true professionals, and lots of fun, and know how to make everything run as seamlessly as possible in the desert. Service is relaxed and friendly. then dine around the campfire while being entertained by local musicians. Or take an aperitif at the top of a tall sand dune to watch the sun set. Further activities, amongst the dunes, include sand boarding, walking, camel riding, Quadbikes and 4×4 tour in Merzouga . You will enjoy some of the best Moroccan food while staying here ..
The price includes :
* Free parking for your car ( If you have one )
* A place at our guests where you can leave your luggage and take shower
* Camels, 1 per person
* Overnight stay at private tent with private bathroom
* Moroccan mint tea
* A bottle of water
* Sandboarding in dunes ( Optional )
* Experienced local Guides
Additional Informations :
* Vegetarian options are available, please let us know upon request
* Confermation will be received at time of booking
* The 1 night Camel trek to Erg Chebbi desert is our most popular Desert trek and we provide it at any day of the Week all year round
looking for real Sahara Desert experience ? Sahara Camel Trips is your best choice and trustworthy local Morocco tour company.
We had the most amazing experience with sahara camel trips Everything from the start till the end was excellent. Moha was very helpful to organize everything and the communication was perfect. Everyone participated in this wonderful journey made sure that we will never forget it(...)Thank you so so much !!
highly recommend Moha and Omar from Sahara Camel Trips. Every minute during my travels with them I felt very taken care of. Safety and comfort were a priority and my friend and I could not have asked for better guides. Moha made sure (...) I will reach out to Sahara Camel Trips again.
Sahara Camel trips offered us a truly authentic Moroccan hospitality.They picked us up from Marrakesh airport and guided us to Fez after 3 amazing days in the heart of mountain Atlas and of course an overnight in tents in the middle of the desert.Omar our guide and the whole crew were so kind (...) 100% recommended !
Our family with 2 daughters (ages 9 & 10) had a truly amazing 4 day Moroccan adventure with Sahara Camel Trips. From help with planning and coordinating the trip (thanks Moha!) to the friendly, family-like service we received at every step of our journey, this was (...). We hope to come back!
We booked our Morocco tour with Sahara Camel Trips and everything was as we wished from the beginning to the end. The Guides are very friendly , took good care of us and provided everything we needed . (...) Thank you once for your efforts and your excellent Job !!