Merzouga Camel Trekking / 1 day camel trek Merzouga
Our day and night Merzouga camel trekking will give you a lifetime experience in the Sahara Desert by camel trek over the sand dunes of Erg Chebbi with the Berbers guides, during this Morocco desert trek you will have plenty of time in Desert to chill out, do the Sandboarding if that is an activity you are interested in or just relax and hear the silence, admire beautiful sunset & sunrise, eat delicious food, listen to traditional Berber music, enjoy the stars and sleep at Nomadic tent in Merzouga Desert.
Day and Night camel trek information
* Duration : 1 Day & 1 night
* Departure time : 10 :00 am
* Starting point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Ending point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Standard option : 65 euros / person (Standard Nomad camp )
* Luxury option : 110 euros / person (Luxury Berber camp )
* Experience camel trek through the Erg Chebbi dunes
* Beautiful sunset & sunrise over the sand dunes of the Sahara
* Try Sandboarding ( Optional )
* A day & a night stay at Nomadic camp
* Listen to Berber drumming music
* Enjoy watching starry sky
* Wonderful sunrise in Desert
* Spend more time in the Sahara
1 Day & a Night Camel Trek Merzouga
This Merzouga full day camel trek start in the morning around 11 :00 am and during this camel trekking Morocco you will cross the impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi to get to a small oasis in the heart of the Sahara where you will stop for sweet tea and have lunch then , two hours before sunset you will ride the camels again to get to the existing camp and be ready to sleep the night in a Berber tent under the stars with a delicious dinner , play some music drums , listen to berber stories about the Nomads and the Sahara desert and enjoy your time watching desert sky full of brights starts and shooting starts and sleep at the traditional Nomadic tent.
Next day we recommend you to get up early in the morning to see sun rising over the dunes and take some beautiful fotos ,after that you will have breakfast and take shower at the camp then you will camel trek back to the village or we can transfer you to the original started location by our 4WD and our Morocco camel trip end.
The price includes :
* Free parking for your car ( If you have one )
* A place at our guests where you can leave your luggage and take shower
* Camels, 1 per person
* Overnight stay at private tent
* Moroccan mint tea
* A bottle of water
* Sandboarding in dunes ( Optional )
* Experienced local Guides
Additional Informations :
* Vegetarian options are available, please let us know upon request
* Confirmation will be received at time of booking
* Please keep in mind that we don't provide the Day & Night Camel trekking in Merzouga during Summer months starting from mid May until September because of the high temperatures during the daytime
looking for real Sahara Desert experience ? Sahara Camel Trips is your best choice and trustworthy local Morocco tour company.
We had the most amazing experience with sahara camel trips Everything from the start till the end was excellent. Moha was very helpful to organize everything and the communication was perfect. Everyone participated in this wonderful journey made sure that we will never forget it(...)Thank you so so much !!
highly recommend Moha and Omar from Sahara Camel Trips. Every minute during my travels with them I felt very taken care of. Safety and comfort were a priority and my friend and I could not have asked for better guides. Moha made sure (...) I will reach out to Sahara Camel Trips again.
Sahara Camel trips offered us a truly authentic Moroccan hospitality.They picked us up from Marrakesh airport and guided us to Fez after 3 amazing days in the heart of mountain Atlas and of course an overnight in tents in the middle of the desert.Omar our guide and the whole crew were so kind (...) 100% recommended !
Our family with 2 daughters (ages 9 & 10) had a truly amazing 4 day Moroccan adventure with Sahara Camel Trips. From help with planning and coordinating the trip (thanks Moha!) to the friendly, family-like service we received at every step of our journey, this was (...). We hope to come back!
We booked our Morocco tour with Sahara Camel Trips and everything was as we wished from the beginning to the end. The Guides are very friendly , took good care of us and provided everything we needed . (...) Thank you once for your efforts and your excellent Job !!