1 Night Camel Trekking Merzouga / Overnight Camel Trek Morocco
A trip to the Sahara Desert is definitely an experience that everyone should have at least once in their lifetime, it is a journey like no other with landscapes and views that most will only see in movies!.
At our Overnight camel trekking Merzouga you'll spend a night in a private nomad-style tent in the golden Erg Chebbi dunes on this overnight excursion in Merzouga Desert . you'll ride a camel while watching the sunset and awaken to the sunrise with breakfast provided at this comfortable camp. Your guide offers hotel pickup and makes it a not-to-be-missed experience and takes care of the details while you relax with Berber hospitality.
Overnight camel trek information
* Duration : 1 night
* Departure time : 2 hours before the sunset
* Starting point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Ending point : Hotel in Hassi Labied village ( Merzouga area )
* Standard option : 40 euros / person (Standard Nomad camp )
* Luxury option : 90 euros / person (Luxury Berber camp )
* Experience camel trek through the Erg Chebbi dunes
* Beautiful sunset over the sand dunes of the Sahara
* Try Sandboarding ( Optional )
* Overnight stay at Nomadic camp
* Listen to Berber drumming music
* Enjoy watching starry sky
* Wonderful sunrise in Desert
Merzouga camel trekking and night in desert
The trekking will start in the late afternoon around 2 hours before sunset and take you right into the heart of the desert dunes. The trek takes about an hour and a half so you will have the opportunity to watch one of the most beautiful sunsets Morocco has to offer. The camels will be packed with food and everything we'll need for the evening, it is also possible to bring sandboards and skis if this is an activity you are interested in.
We recommend rising before it gets light to see a magnificent sunrise across the dunes before making our way back to the village where we will shower and eat a delicious breakfast.
The price includes :
* Free parking for your car ( If you have one )
* A place at our guests where you can leave your luggage and take shower
* Camels, 1 per person
* Overnight stay at private tent
* Moroccan mint tea
* A bottle of water
* Sandboarding in dunes ( Optional )
* Experienced local Guides
Additional Informations :
* Vegetarian options are available, please let us know upon request
* Confermation will be received at time of booking
* The 1 night Camel trek to Erg Chebbi desert is our most popular Desert trek and we provide it at any day of the Week all year round
looking for real Sahara Desert experience ? Sahara Camel Trips is your best choice and trustworthy local Morocco tour company.
We had the most amazing experience with sahara camel trips Everything from the start till the end was excellent. Moha was very helpful to organize everything and the communication was perfect. Everyone participated in this wonderful journey made sure that we will never forget it(...)Thank you so so much !!
highly recommend Moha and Omar from Sahara Camel Trips. Every minute during my travels with them I felt very taken care of. Safety and comfort were a priority and my friend and I could not have asked for better guides. Moha made sure (...) I will reach out to Sahara Camel Trips again.
Sahara Camel trips offered us a truly authentic Moroccan hospitality.They picked us up from Marrakesh airport and guided us to Fez after 3 amazing days in the heart of mountain Atlas and of course an overnight in tents in the middle of the desert.Omar our guide and the whole crew were so kind (...) 100% recommended !
Our family with 2 daughters (ages 9 & 10) had a truly amazing 4 day Moroccan adventure with Sahara Camel Trips. From help with planning and coordinating the trip (thanks Moha!) to the friendly, family-like service we received at every step of our journey, this was (...). We hope to come back!
We booked our Morocco tour with Sahara Camel Trips and everything was as we wished from the beginning to the end. The Guides are very friendly , took good care of us and provided everything we needed . (...) Thank you once for your efforts and your excellent Job !!